With headquarters in the Upper Midwest, our client is a top manufacturer for various industries and part of a large nationwide organization. As your employer they will partner with you to bring a fresh and innovative approach to their business, working to grow and improve an already on the rise company. Due to recent growth, they are in need of a Design Engineer.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $57,000 - $70,000
- 6% Bonus Potential
- Benefits: PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, funeral leave, Health, Flex Spending Account and Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurances, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Education Assistance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility with a leading design team.
- Design new and existing products from start through production.
- Analyze, review and make recommendations on the design of products. Identify issues and work with various departments to complete improvements.
- Work with vendors on supply parts.
- Assist customers on design and resolve issues if they arise.
Family entertainment, hunting, and shopping, you name it, it can be found in Mitchell, South Dakota has it to meet your wants and needs! In addition to the excellent attractions, Mitchell has a wide selection of recreational opportunities and other unique amenities. Here you will find affordable living, friendly people, and a Midwestern hospitality. This blooming town is agriculture based with many other businesses in town to support the small business owner. With a calendar full of events year round, you’ll find this town to be a great fit you and all your desires. If you are an avid outdoorsmen there it excellent hunting with some of the best pheasant hunting in the area, and enjoy fishing as you will be able Make this your home today.
- 5+ Years of design experience within a manufacturing setting.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Field – preferred.
- Experience with CAD systems.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!