Our client is a leading organization in their industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation; they have attained this status by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add a Design Engineer to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Excellent Company, Great Management Team
- $65,000 - $85,000
- Bonus potential.
- Benefits package, after only 1 month of employment.
- Benefits package including: Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, Disability Policies, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and 10 Paid Holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to Director of Engineering.
- Contribute to product success by utilizing engineering solutions for new specifications on products and complex hardware requests.
- Assist with planning, control and implementation of engineering projects.
- Make recommendations on new products.
- Know the market, make material recommendations to assist with helping the company stand out.
- 1-2+ Years Design Engineering Experience.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Exposure or Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma – preferred.
- Experience in Mechanical Engineering Design.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6150 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com!