Our client is a leading organization in their industry. They pride themselves as being a world-class business operation; they have attained this status by using innovation and offering top-quality products to rise above their competitors. This company has shown vast growth in the recent years and they are seeking to add a Design Engineer to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Excellent Company, Great Management Team
- $65,000 - $85,000
- Bonus potential.
- Benefits package, after only 1 month of employment.
- Benefits package including: Medical with affordable plans to choose from, Dental & Vision (with family plans available), Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts, 401(k) Company Matches $.50 to every $1 up to 6%, Life, Disability Policies, Employee Assistance Program, PTO and 10 Paid Holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to Director of Engineering.
- Contribute to product success by utilizing engineering solutions for new specifications on products and complex hardware requests.
- Assist with planning, control and implementation of engineering projects.
- Make recommendations on new products.
- Know the market, make material recommendations to assist with helping the company stand out.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 1-2+ Years Design Engineering Experience.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Exposure or Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma – preferred.
- Experience in Mechanical Engineering Design.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 428-6150 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!