This manufacturing organization is located in the Sioux Falls, SD area within a great community, and offers an innovative place to work, with a great team of employees that exude a strong work ethic, which produces impeccable products. This company holds their customer’s satisfaction at a high level, and strives to exceed their expectations. They have not only grown to be recognized nationwide but also received numerous awards. Now they are seeking to add a Design Engineer to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- $52,000 - $80,000 +
- Bonus Potential
- Profit sharing bonus.
- Full benefits package that is second to none with a great health plan including dental and vision, life, flex reimbursement plan, disability insurance, fitness center benefits, PTO, 10 paid holidays, Wellness Program, bereavement leave, military leave, FMLA.
- Profit sharing retirement and 401k plan.
- Employee discount program.
- Award-winning manufacturer, one of the top companies within the Upper Midwest.
- Established team.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Develop and design new products utilizing the company’s innovative engineering techniques.
- Ensure products match the specifications needed.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Lead project teams and be an active member of those team.
- Launch products and ensure quality and costs are met.
Sioux Falls, SD area
What do you love to do in your free time? No matter your preference of entertainment this community has it covered. The Sioux Falls area is a sport enthusiast dream town! Considering your family? Take them on the city bike trails, or to one of the many annual family friendly festivals. Not to mention the countless number of city parks, and a public safety department that is rated one of the best. You’ll never be bored with exciting night life, hundreds of restaurants and big name acts coming to the Washington Pavilion and Sioux Falls Convention Center. Rapid growth is happening all around and in Sioux Falls as well as an affordable place to live! Great schools, churches, and programs to become a part of, make this your home today!
- Must have 3+ years Design Experience.
- Proficient in Solid Works.
- Experience with FBD and FEA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Project Management Experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants! (605) 428-6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org