Design / VAVE Engineer
Our client is an innovative manufacturing company located in Northwest Iowa with a long history of growth and success. They custom manufacture “top of the line” products and have done many upgrades and made new additions to their plants. They are currently searching for a Design/VAVE Engineer to lead their Value Engineering efforts.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - $75,000 +
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Great Company Culture
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for driving the company’s efforts in regards to Value Analysis and Value Engineering.
- Identify and implement plans to increase manufacturing / design efficiencies.
- Work closely with Finance / Accounting / Production staff to achieve bottom line targets.
- Develop cost savings initiative through design manufacturability modifications with a focus on new product development.
- Value Analysis projects to determine cost savings related to current products.
- Many communities and rural areas to choose many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
- Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
- If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or related field with a focus on Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ Years of Engineering Experience with a focus on Design on Manufacturing.
- Working knowledge fabrication, welding, and manufacturing assembly processes.
- Proficient with CAD design with a preference of CREO.
- Finite Element Analysis Experience.
- Cost reduction, Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement and Cost Analysis Experience and/or training would be beneficial.
- Good writing and oral communication skills.
Candidates must be US Citizens or have permanent residency in the US.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!