Nationally ranked institution, offering student affordable classes that fit the student’s lifestyle. They have a high graduation rate in their innovative fields of study.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $40,000 - $65,000 – Depending on Degree
- Benefits Package from the School District. Totaling 30% of the salary.
- 186 Work Days
- Small Class Sizes
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Instruct, advise, and conduct the diesel program responsibilities for the diesel program.
- Teach curriculum in theory and lab for the program.
- Assist with program budget, ensure the program is in-line with industry, review program to make recommendations.
- Work with boards to ensure students are getting adequate learning opportunities and supporting the foundation.
- Maintain professional development hours to continue to enhance the program.
- Associates Degree in Diesel Technology or related field.
- 3+ years of Experience as a Diesel Technician in the Ag or Construction industry.
- Post-secondary teaching experience – preferred.
- Diesel ASEEF Certifications – preferred.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING