Director of Commodity Procurement/Marketing – Twin Cities, MNBy ERCJobs In
Director of Commodity Procurement/Marketing
Headquartered in the Midwest, anchored in Midwest values and culture our client operates a number of premier ethanol production plants and other grain production operations. They are looking for a Director of Commodity Procurement/Marketing for their main office in the Twin Cities, MN area. With the diversity of the company, they offer their management a fiscally strong and finically sound environment to work in. There is also an opportunity to discuss working remotely.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $166,000 - + DOE
- Performance Bonus.
- Great Work Environment, Solid Work Culture
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, life, Health and Flexible Savings Accounts, PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- Relocation Package.
- Serves as the primary person responsible for the oversight of the purchase and sales of a variety of commodities.
- Responsible for the commodity margin optimization.
- Oversee all purchases of commodities, coordinate with marketing affiliates and ensure all sites are complying with the company’s risk management strategies.
- Develop procurement plans for each facility and all aspects of the operation and ensure execution of plans takes place with an emphasis on enhancement of producer origination.
- Optimize freight and logistics associated with rail and truck transportation.
- Train and develop commodity staff.
- BS in Business. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years Experience in Commodity Risk Management.
- Experience leading and developing team remotely.
- Corn origination and commodity marketing and sales.
- Commodity risk management experience required.
- Experience developing risk management strategies and managing them.