Director of Commodities / Risk Management
Our client is one of the industry leaders in the grain processing arena. Due to their diversity they remain fiscally sound, have seen record growth and prides themselves in addressing the needs of the industry, their customers and shareholders. With multiple locations and operations they continue to grow and provide growth opportunities for their employees are very good. They are located in an area that offers some of the best recreational opportunities in the state. Whether you are a fisherman, hunter, golfer or other outdoor enthusiast the area offers opportunities for you. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to be a part of their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Exceptional work environment, working alongside top-notch professionals.
- $160,000 - + DOE
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Wellness Program, Life Insurance and Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement.
- 401k with Match.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for the company’s risk management policies, procedures and activities and ensure compliance with those policies and procedures as directed by the risk management committee and investor, lender and auditor requirements.
- Oversee all commodity management activities and maximization of profitability and production.
- Responsible for the management, pricing and purchasing of all commodities to achieve or exceed target operational margins and expectations.
- Use strategic risk management strategies, initiatives and hedging, this position will be responsible for setting direction and procedures that produces measurable and profitable results.
- Assess effectiveness of all activities for procurement, hedging, transaction and risk parameters.
- Oversee market analysis in order to accurately predict the effectiveness of risk mitigation and margin enhancement strategies that are being employed.
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- BS in Economics, Finance, Ag Business/Management, Marketing or Related Field.
- Master’s Degree – preferred.
- 8+ years of Commodity Training and Risk Management Experience in high level management type position.
- Experience with leading a team, creating strategies that produce measurable results with accountability at all levels.
- Experience in trading within the confines of risk mitigation framework.
- Proven track record of being able to analyze commodity markets and develop a clear market opinion.
- Effective presentation skills, ability to persuade and influence others, strong negotiation skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills and strong decision making skills are all a must for the successful candidate.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!