Director of FP & A
Our client has a long history of success within their industry around the Sioux Falls, SD area. They are showing dynamic growth and seeking to add a Director of FP & A to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $225,000 - +
- Competitive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Disability, excellent 401k and more!
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Growing Company, on track to double company revenue in the next 3 years.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to the CFO.
- 450 Employees
- Create your own department, lead the team to analyze and forecast the company’s financial performance.
- Lead strategic initiatives with research, planning and implementation.
- Develop and introduce streamline policies and procedures to establish value-added finance activities.
- Lead finance activities to partner other affiliates and third-party groups.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 10+ Years of Experience, 5+ Years supervisory or management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Phone: (605) 428-6150