Director of HR & Safety
Our client is an innovative manufacturing company located in Northwest Iowa with a long history of growth and success. They custom manufacture “top of the line” products and have done many upgrades and made new additions to their plants.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $100,000 - +
- Excellent Benefits Package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Direct the operational functions of HR as well as Safety and Worker’s Compensation claims.
- Work with team members to set overall direction and ensure daily activities related to: employment, recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee training, relations, policy development and enforcement.
- Direct and administer all business insurance related activities.
- Many communities and rural areas to choose many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
- Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
- If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- 3-5+ years experience in a human resource-related duties.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Contact Steve Green today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 369-2105 or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com !
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!