Director of Human Resources – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
Director of Human Resources
Our client is a multi-facility Ag business in the Sioux Falls, SD area. They deliver quality food products within domestic and international markets. Family owned and committed to a successful future, this company uses innovation, and invests in building their team with good people and utilizing top-notch processes.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- $100,000 - $125,000 +
- Bonus + $5,000 Christmas Bonus
- Benefits Package: medical, vision dental, life and AD&D, Disability, EAP.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays.
- 401k with match.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Have 5-6 direct reports in a facility of
- Approximately 500 employees in 8 locations.
- You will have the ability to improve all levels of the HR department.
- Assist the recruiting of the company.
- Coordinate training and development programs.
- Manage performance appraisal process.
- Work with all levels of HR and make recommendations.
- Provide oversight for payroll.
Sioux Falls, SD area
What do you love to do in your free time? No matter your preference of entertainment this community has it covered. The Sioux Falls area is a sport enthusiast dream town! Considering your family? Take them on the city bike trails, or to one of the many annual family friendly festivals. Not to mention the countless number of city parks, and a public safety department that is rated one of the best. You’ll never be bored with exciting night life, hundreds of restaurants and big name acts coming to the Washington Pavilion and Sioux Falls Convention Center. Rapid growth is happening all around and in Sioux Falls as well as an affordable place to live! Great schools, churches, and programs to become a part of, make this your home today!
- Bachelor’s Degree (Human Resources – preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience.
- SPHR Certification – preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Some travel required.
FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants! (605) 428-6150 or email email@example.com