Director of Sales
With headquarters in the Upper Midwest, our client is a top manufacturer for various industries and part of a large nationwide organization. As your employer they will partner with you to bring a fresh and innovative approach to their business, working to grow and improve an already on the rise company.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $110,000 - $150,000 +
- Commission Bonuses
- Can Live Anywhere in the US
- Company Vehicle, Laptop, Cell provided.
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits: PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, funeral leave, Health, Flex Spending Account and Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurances, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Education Assistance.
- Training will begin at headquarters and then shadowing a DSM for 2-3 months.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee a well-established sales network of 13 District Sales Managers and business development for the U.S.
- Provide an annual sales strategy and execution.
- Direct and lead efforts to manage existing customer relationships and will work to
- Be knowledgeable of sales and marketing disciplines.
- 10+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of Sales Management Experience.
- Demonstrated record of sales growth through a direct sales organization, a commercial dealer network, and/or alternative channels.
- Business to business sales background.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search. If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!