District Sales Manager (Seed)
A progressively growing Ag company is seeking a District Sales Manager to the Bluffton, IN area. Offering some of the best products and service in the business; they possess a team atmosphere and ensure all their professionals are more than just employees but a work family. If you want to be valued and presented with challenges and opportunities, this is the place for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Fun and friendly work environment.
- $65,000 - $80,000 + DOE.
- Unlimited sales incentives.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K with match, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- Receive a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop.
- Home Office and Flexible Schedule.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a District Sales Manager you will cover a territory, and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support, while selling product within the region to key accounts to build and maintain Dealer Network.
- Within this region you will manage existing accounts and take on new merchants to enhance sales, and meet sales goals of the business; increasing seed sales directly to growers.
- Recruit new selling dealers and Direct Sales Accounts, to increase market.
- Communicate between dealers, sales accounts, and RSM.
- You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
- Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
- Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
An award-winning community of 9,800 residents in the Northeastern area of Indiana. Plenty of recreational opportunities, great education, and a city that is constantly developing to make Bluffton a fun and vibrant community where people want to live, work and play.
- Seed sales experience or Agronomy Sales/Management.
- Management or Supervisory experience.
- Ag related degree preferred.
- Ability to build relationships and grow network.
- Knowledge of the growing area.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Candidate should have a proven track record of success.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!