District Sales Manager
This is opportunity is the closest you will get to running your own business without spending your own money. Our client is no stranger to success from their customers to their staff they all play a very important part in assisting this company’s continued growth. Now you can be part of this company too, as they are searching to add a District Sales Manager.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- $65,000 - $80,000 +
- Commissions / Incentives
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- In this position you will also receive a company vehicle, tablet/computer, cell phone.
- Ability to make your own schedule/work from home.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a District Sales Manager you will cover an ESTABLISHED territory, and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support and develop the region.
- Within this region you will manage existing accounts and take on new merchants to enhance sales, and meet sales goals of the business.
- You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
- Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
- Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
Located on the outskirts of the Des Moines, IA area is one of the greatest small cities in Iowa, Ames. This area has received numerous awards from CNNMoney, Careerbuilder, Forbes, and more regarding their excellent city to live and work in. This is contributed to their growing opportunities and their clean and attractive communities to live in. The school districts exceed in all levels of education as they have a high levels in student success and a high level of proficiency. The area offers a wide variety of recreational and social activities to partake, and if that isn’t enough you can take the quick drive to the edge of the Des Moines area and find more things to do and see. With below national average cost of living and housing expense make this your home today.
- Ability to build and maintain grower/dealer network.
- Experience selling seed directly to the grower.
- Experience or ability to manage others.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!