District Sales Manager
Our client is one of the most progressive and technologically advance grain handling/dryer equipment manufacturer in the country. They have immensely increased their footprint outside the Midwest and as far north as Canada. They are looking for a District Sales Manager to take over an existing territory that is well establishes with a huge opportunity for growth. This territory includes: Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington and Western Canada.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Salary Package: Base Salary, Commissions and Incentives. The past 3 years this position has netted a total compensation of $100,000 -+.
- Benefits Package: Health, Disability (Short & Long Term), Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance and more!
- Company Vehicle, Laptop, Cellphone and Reimbursement for associated activities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage time and travel to ensure that the develop dealer/customer base is being attended to and maintained.
- Working Monday through Friday, the DSM will be responsible for conducting business in their territory to include calling on established dealers/customers, following up on leads for potential new business, developing leads to call on to expand the current customer base.
- Demonstrate and train dealers on the operation of the company’s equipment.
- Attend dealer functions, trade shows and training to support customers and company business in the assigned territory.
- Complete site inspection after equipment is delivered and set up and assist customers in the resolution of any technical issues.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma. Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business Management discipline would be preferred.
- 5+ Years Sales Experience with Ag Equipment/Agronomy/ Other Ag related business.
- Ability to organize and make travel efficient in a large territory.
- Ability and desire to travel extensively by car or air.
- Established sales track record, good communication and presentation skills and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licensed and clean driving record.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email [email protected]!