District Sales Manager
With headquarters in the Upper Midwest, our client is a top manufacturer for various industries and part of a large nationwide organization. As your employer they will partner with you to bring a fresh and innovative approach to their business, working to grow and improve an already on the rise company. Due to recent growth, they are in need of a District Sales Manager.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $30,000 - + Base with Commissions – annual salary total $100,000 -$120,000 + for the first year.
- Laptop & Cell provided.
- Company Car/ Fuel Card / Motels / Food - covered
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits: PTO, 8 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, funeral leave, Health, Flex Spending Account and Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurances, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, Education Assistance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be an important part of a dealer network for the States of Idaho, Washington, or Oregon.
- One of 14 DSMs nationwide.
- Report to the Director of Sales in South Dakota.
- Take orders from established dealer network.
- Manage the sales and growth opportunities.
- Develop and manage annual dealer business plan and develop strong partnership programs with all dealers within territory.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Attend occasional trade show.
- Live in one of the following states: Idaho, Washington, Oregon.
- Solid experience in manufacturing.
- Experience with ag equipment, commercial, construction equipment or trailer manufacturing –preferred.
- Ability to build professional relationships.
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
- Proven track record of success reaching goals,
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree –preferred.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search. If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!