District Sales Manager
Our client is a financially strong independent seed company located in the Southeastern, Minnesota area. They are progressive and remain competitive with other Ag companies within the region. They treat their customers and employees like family; while offering excellent Ag products and competitive and top-of-the-line services. They are seeking an Ag professional to step into a leadership role as the District Sales Manager.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Be Your Own Boss!
- $60,000 - $80,000 - +
- Commission Bonuses
- Company Vehicle, Mileage/Gas.
- Paid Cell.
- Expense Card.
- Health Benefits
- Work from home.
- Home internet paid for by company.
- Great work-life balance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Focus sales efforts on seed.
- Manage existing customer base and potential customers’ within your territory.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory, train and oversee Seed Reps.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for sales forecasting for your region, determine strategies and the best use of resources to increase market share.
- Manage inventory.
- Recruit locations for on-farm trails and side-by-sides against competitors.
South East, MN
- This area had many cost-efficient communities that offer a great amount of recreational activities including extraordinary golf courses, community center, swimming pool, fishing, hunting, parks, camping, and much more! If you crave to play sports during the summer you can enjoy all of the facilities featuring volleyball, softball, tennis, basketball and more.
- Boasting a historic backdrop this community is in a growing region and has a lot of opportunities to offer.
- There are events for all ages throughout the community/area.
- Multiple schools for all ages are available in this area.
- For more nightlife and entertainment you will be only minutes away from a vast amount of things to do and see.
- Degree in Ag related field.
- 3+ years previous experience.
- Seed Sales Experience – preferred.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!