Our company is a regional leader in the design and production of precast architectural and structural concrete products. They are now looking for a Drafting Manager to supervise their drafting/design department.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $68,000 + DOE
- Full Benefits Package:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provide supervision, leadership and direction to the drafting department.
- Assign tasks to in-house drafters as well as working with outside drafting consultants.
- Monitor daily progress and make scheduling adjustments as needed.
- Develop a tracking system to monitor project progress and team performance.
- Provide training and supervision of drafting team.
- Hire, develop, and monitor performance of individual team members.
- Contribute to overall positive company culture and values.
- With such a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in this attractive and clean community.
- If you not a fan of high housing costs, this community offers a affordable housing and a low cost of living.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more.
- This area has many attractions for young and old, a vast amount of restaurants to choose from, and festivities that take place year round.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do right in your neighborhood!
- Overall this a great place for anyone to reside!
- BS in Construction Management, Architectural Design or an applicable discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a management setting.
- Revit proficiency preferred.
- Project management with supervision of employees would be beneficial.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!