Our client is a large soybean processor in the Midwest. Their mission is to provide their customers and members with added value return to their investments and business. With a solid management team, the latest in technology and its membership they have the ability to deliver time after time through their highly diversified operations.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $75,000 - + (DOE).
- Benefits package: health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, Vacation time, Floating Holidays, Paid Holidays, Clothing Allowance.
- Relocation Assistance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist management to identify, develop, implement and manage environmental, health and safety programs.
- Work with staff and management to develop programs and plans that promote safe and incident free work environment.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal safety, environmental and health standards, internal policies and procedures, codes, laws and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct and participate in incident investigations.
- Develop and delivery training programs.
- Be responsible for all environmental permitting.
Tucked in the corner of Southwestern MN, is Worthington located right next to I-90 and Hwy 60. This area is just an hour away from Sioux Falls, SD and 3 hours from the Twin Cities. This community of over 12,000 residents offers opportunities abound as they are a growing place for several different kinds of businesses. Here you can enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities for all your interests. Enjoy the dining options available with different kinds of cuisines to choose from and the festivities that are offered throughout the year. You will have access to excellent schools in the area and healthcare facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an industrial setting.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations for air, water, and solid wastes.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, NFPA 30, NEC and EPA regulations.
- Facility response planning experience.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!