Electrical Controls Programmer
Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. With no two pieces of machinery being the exact same they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customers. They’re dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and more reliable machinery in their industry; they follow up after the sale, offer exceptional customer service, customer training and parts and service departments really set them apart from their competitors.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $40,000 - $48,000+.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Need a break? No problem in this position you will also receive 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist Engineering and Maintenance in the installation, troubleshooting and repair of electronic/CNC equipment.
- Be able to assist in the repair of machinery and perform maintenance in the areas of mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Assist with the maintenance and inspection of plant systems.
- Coordinate, develop, implement and maintain preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
- Install and maintain electrical systems, electronic and electrical equipment and components and download programs on CNC equipment.
- With such a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in this attractive and clean community.
- If you not a fan of high housing costs, this community offers an affordable housing and a low cost of living.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more.
- This area has many attractions for young and old, a vast amount of restaurants to choose from, and festivities that take place year round.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do right in your neighborhood!
- Overall this a great place for anyone to reside!
- Associates Degree in related field.
- Experience in AutoCAD and PLC/HMI software.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting practices.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Fax: (605) 369-2114
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!