Our client is an industry leader in providing automation solutions. They have grown accustomed to solving the most challenging problems in the automation realm. Beginnings as a small engineering firm our client has grown into a multi-location, state-of-the-art, and globally recognized manufacturing firm. Their innovative products are used by small companies, large companies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Team Environment with a culture focused on friendly and healthy work environments.
- $88,000 + DOE
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance Program.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, Long/Short Term Disability, Wellness Incentive Program.
- 401(k), HAS & Flexible Spending Accounts, Profit Sharing & Tuition Reimbursement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provide Electrical & Test Engineering support to the engineering group and production group.
- Assist in the improvement, upgrades and trouble shooting of electrical problems with manufacturing machinery.
- Supervise techs doing the testing and the associated equipment and department members.
- Assist in the management of project in unison with other engineering, management, quality and production personnel.
- Provide guidance to electrical technicians.
- 5 plus years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Electrical Testing experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Good communication skills and a track record of working with a team.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!