For over 45 years our client has led the grain handling sector within their manufacturing industry. What has allowed them to maintain their leadership in the industry is their commitment to providing new and the best innovation on the market, custom designs and customer service that is second to none. This family-owned company is a great place to work with a culture that is inviting and offers a true family feel. Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work at their Technical Center in Des Moines, IA area.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $80,000 - + (DOE)
- Benefits Package: Health, Disability (Short & Long Term), Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance and more!
- Family-Friendly Organization.
- Welcoming Culture.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provide technical expertise in the design of electrical systems, components and products.
- Provide evaluation of the functionality, reliability, and performance of electrical systems.
- Work in harmony with the engineering team and other company personnel to improve the electrical components and product design of existing products and develop new products and components.
- Use 2D and 3D skills in the product design of electrical parts, components, schematics, diagrams and specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical, Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering with heavy emphasis in electrical engineering.
- Electrical Design experience of 5 years would be preferred.
- PLC Programming.
- Proficient with the use of 2D/3D modeling software.
- Ability to work with other engineering disciplines to design products, improve current products, improve manufacturability and address quality and other issues.
Candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
For more opportunities like this one check out www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!