Electrical Engineer – South Central IA/RemoteBy ERCJobs In
For over 45 years our client has lead the grain handling sector within their manufacturing industry. What has allowed them to maintain their leadership in the industry is their commitment to providing new and the best innovation on the market, custom designs and customer service that is second to none. This family-owned company is a great place to work with a culture that is inviting and offers a true family feel. Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - + (DOE)
- Benefits Package: Health, Disability (Short & Long Term), Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance and more!
- Family-Friendly Organization.
- Welcoming Culture.
- Ability to work remotely for the right candidate.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Provide technical expertise in the design of electrical systems, components and products.
- Provide evaluation of the functionality, reliability, and performance of electrical systems.
- Work in harmony with the engineering team and other company personnel to improve the electrical components and product design of existing products and develop new products and components.
- Use 2D and 3D skills in the product design of electrical parts, components, schematics, diagrams and specifications.
South Central, IA area
This community offers you all the benefits of small town living but is close enough to bigger communities to be convenient. The community boasts some of the best medical facilities and practitioners that rural Iowa has to offer. The school system is second to none and boasts some of the newest technology and teaching techniques. With a vast amount of recreational opportunities, you will find something for everyone. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community. If you need something to do with the kids, you can feel like a kid yourself, at one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions including amusement parks or aquatic centers. There are festivities and events year-round, which offer different cultural and entertainment opportunities. This area boasts beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical, Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering with heavy emphasis in electrical engineering.
- Electrical Design experience of 5 years would be preferred.
- PLC Programming.
- Proficient with the use of 2D/3D modeling software.
- Ability to work with other engineering disciplines to design products, improve current products, improve manufacturability and address quality and other issues.
Candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
For more opportunities like this one check out www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!