Electrical Maintenance Technician
Our client’s humble beginnings were in the Midwest with less than 12 employees and now is a global business and one of the main players in their industry sector. The company remains anchored in the Midwest with Midwest roots and values, but is a worldwide provider to the automotive, industrial machinery, oil and gas and aeronautics industries. The company has grown to three plants in the US, a technical center, a state-of-the-art distribution center and facilities in foreign countries as well. With an international presence they have seen continual growth and a larger part of the market share. They have their eye on future plans and are in set for expansion in the very near future and with that will come growth opportunities for their current employees.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $17.83/ hour - + DOE with $1 shift differential for 2nd Shift.
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical/Dental/Vision, Flex Spending & Health Savings Account, Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D, EAP.
- 401k plan (with contribution matches).
- Paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Discount programs (cell phone services, car dealerships, movie theaters, gyms, etc)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Perform electrical repairs, minor adjustments, troubleshooting, and maintenance of automated manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to operate tools and equipment for maintenance work such as welders, saws, drill press and other machinery tools.
- Work with Maintenance Manager in conjunction with corporate policies to execute preventative and predictive maintenance plans and projects.
Yankton, SD area
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do.
- If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 2+ years working as a Maintenance Tech in a manufacturing setting.
- AAS or Diploma in Industrial Technology or related field – preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair, replace and do minimum programming of electronic controls and equipment.
- Sound mechanical abilities and aptitude.
- Consider recent grads who have the necessary education and/or experience to perform the position.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!