Our client is an industry leader in providing automation solutions. They have grown accustomed to solving the most challenging problems in the automation realm. Beginning as a small engineering firm our client has grown into a multi-location, state-of-the-art, and globally recognized manufacturing firm. Their innovative products are used by small companies, large companies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Team working environment with a culture focused on friendly and healthy work environment.
- $20 - $28 per hour + DOE
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Long/Short Term Disability, Wellness Incentive Program
- 401(k), HAS and Flexible Spending Accounts, Profit Sharing and Tuition Reimbursement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work with operations/production staff to resolve test and production problems.
- Review production issues and make recommendations to implement changes in processes, productivity, reduce scrap and eliminate production errors.
- Learn all the aspects of production/operational procedures and processes and related equipment.
- Perform production technician duties as needed and do some light maintenance to machinery and equipment.
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- AAS as an Electronics Technician or a combination of education, training and experience.
- 2+ Years of Experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Troubleshooting skills and good problem resolution skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.