Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. They offer custom product lines to meet the specific needs of the clients they serve. With no two pieces of machinery being the exact same they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customers, regardless if their operations are in the Middle East, Europe, South America, Asia or right here. They are dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and most reliable machinery in their industry. Their follow up after the sale, customer service, customer training and parts, and service departments really sets them apart from their competition.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $16 - $20/ Hour
- Advancement opportunities.
- Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Maintain and repair of equipment and facilities.
- Repair of portable tools.
- Ensure facility electrical meets the code, NEC.
- Understanding and experience with AC and DC motors and low and high voltage apparatus.
- AAS in Electrical Construction or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code.
- Knowledge of single-phase and three-phase AC and DC motor controls.
- Ability to install rigid conduit, wiring, electrical parts, etc., according to code.
- Knowledge of low and high voltage systems.
- Ability to install transformers, load centers, motors, lighting, etc.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!