Electronics Maintenance Tech
One of our finest clients is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Tech to assist with the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of CNC, Automated and Manual Manufacturing Equipment. In this role you will need to be able to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain complicated electronics and electrical systems and components and mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $20/ - +
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist customer by selecting and designing equipment specific to their needs.
- Work with engineering to develop equipment at the most economical price.
- Work with other departments to establish cost of goods and equipment.
- Assist with the establishment of marketing and pricing.
- Provide sales assistance to sales staff.
- High School Diploma/GED or Associates Degree in related discipline.
- Experience in maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of programmable CNC equipment, automated equipment and manual equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of downloading programs to CNC machines.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
Candidates will only be considered if they are citizens of the US or have permanent residency.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Email: [email protected]