Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
Our client’s humble beginnings were in the Midwest with less than 12 employees and now is a global business and one of the main players in their industry sector. The company remains anchored in the Midwest with Midwest roots and values, but is a worldwide provider to the automotive, industrial machinery, oil and gas and aeronautics industries. The company has grown to three plants in the US, a technical center, a state-of-the-art distribution center and facilities in foreign countries as well. With an international presence they have seen continual growth and a larger part of the market share. They have their eye on future plans and are in set for expansion in the very near future and with that will come growth opportunities for their current employees.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $70,000 - + DOE
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision, Flex Spending and Health Savings Account, Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D, EAP.
- 401k Plan (with Contribution Matches)
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Supporting and coordinating EHS services to ensure compliance with company, local, state and federal regulations, requirements and policies are being met.
- Conduct accident investigations and provide after action reports and corrective action plans when applicable.
- Review operations and ergonomic effectiveness and make suggested modifications.
- Develop plans based on analysis, monitory and investigations to make necessary operation and adjustments to eliminate possible risks that could create accidents and hazards.
- Develop and deliver EHS training to all employees.
- Complete all associated documentation related to the EHS activities within the plant.
- With such a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in this attractive and clean community.
- If you not a fan of high housing costs, this community offers a affordable housing and a low cost of living.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more.
- This area has many attractions for young and old, a vast amount of restaurants to choose from, and festivities that take place year round.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do right in your neighborhood!
- Overall this a great place for anyone to reside.
- Bachelor’s Degree in preference to EHS/Safety type degree.
- 5 Years’ Experience Managing EHS activities in an industrial/manufacturing setting.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to influence others and help them understand the importance of the services being delivered.
- Good written communication and organizational skills.
Considerations will only be given to candidates who are US Citizens or have permanent residency in the US.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.