Executive / Legal Assistant
Our client is a family-owned company with multiple locations, seeking an Executive / Legal Assistant to add to their facility and work directly with the executive management team. Great opportunity to step into an inviting work environment and team, with the challenge of doing something different each day.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- $40,000 - $50,000
- Benefits: 401k, health, dental and vision, PTO.
- Great Progressive Work Environment
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Maintain organization of cases.
- Manage and prioritize corporate work and office caseload.
- Keep all involved parties, associates, etc up-to-date on issues.
- Prepare invoices, manage reports and account balances.
- Manage state and federal income and employer wage reporting requirements.
Small, progressive community, located just north of Sioux Falls and has the luxury of small town living with convenient access to products and services of a larger city. Enjoy all 4 seasons, a wide variety of recreational opportunities, low crime rates and low tax rates. Great educational opportunities and a short commute to so much more. If you are looking for a great quality of life, ability to enjoy the pleasure of small town living, and easy access to economic, recreational, culture and social advantages of a fast growing larger city, Flandreau is the place for you.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in administrative, legal, or executive assistant role.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.