Feed Mill Operations Manager
Our client is a successful Ag business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located in the Northwest corner of Iowa, and currently seeking an Ag professional to step into this management role and lead as the Feed Operations Manager. This Ag organization is well-respected and one of the best in the business, truly a great employer where their team enjoys coming to work each day.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great people and great work environment!
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee 5-6 feed mill managers.
- On a day-to-day you will oversee the feed operations of the company in various locations, no sales; this role is primarily focused on operations.
- Prepare operations budget.
- Evaluate locations and make recommendations for future development.
- Stay up-to-date with the market innovations and logistics.
- Create a safe working environment for your team.
This clean and attractive community and surrounding area has something to offer everyone!
If a hot afternoon on the lake or being on a golf course sounds good to you, you are in luck; this community offers numerous options for both.
Take the kids swimming in the summer to the community pool or up to Okoboji, a big favorite in this area for the summertime. I the winter take the kiddos ice skating, year round you will always find something to do.
If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, and many other things to do as well.
Within the area there are great schools for any age to choose from.
This area offers events that take place year round, enjoy hanging out with friends or family at these fun festivities.
With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside
- 8+ Years Experience in the Feed industry.
- Experience in working with multiple locations.
- Management experience.
- Possess excellent leadership skills.
- Ag Degree – preferred, not required.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
ag, agronomy, agriculture, sales, district manager, manager, location manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, ERC Ag, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Illinois, application, applicator, agronomist, DSM, district sales manager, precision ag, executive search, recruiter service, Sioux Falls Area recruiter, Ag industry, equipment, machinery, SD, Southeast SD, ag jobs, executive recruiting, GPS, GIS, soil, agcareers, Iowa agriculture jobs, facilities manager, location manager, Northwest Iowa jobs, careers