Our client, a growing retailer located in the Orange City, Iowa area is seeking a driven individual to fill a Truck Driver position. This corporation has been well establish and they offer exceptional customer service. By offering a number of products and services this company understands the need to stay cutting edge and pay special attention to detail. This is great chance to get in with a top company and advance your career quickly.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Family friendly work environment.
- Hourly Pay + Paid Overtime
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Day or Night Shift Available (Large Pay Differential for night shift)
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Operate truck to deliver bulk and sack feed.
- Transport and deliver product during the day shift.
- Maintain truck log.
- Work with Feed Mill Manager to ensure records are accurate.
- Ensure cargo is secure and able to transport.
- Responsible for cleaning and inspecting vehicle.
- Operate equipment properly in order to load and unload product.
- Assist in the loading and unloading process.
- Assist in facility operations when needed.
Orange City, IA area
Orange City, IA is a thriving community based on big drams and a vision for the future. Even in economic hard times this community has prospered, with a continued population growth. Here there are two school systems with growing enrollment and a 1,300 population four-year liberal arts college, recently recognized as the second-best baccalaureate college in the nation.
This community enthusiastically embraces and supports arts year-round. With concerts and events there is something year round to partake in.
The European “village” atmosphere serves as the backdrop of an annual three-day Tulip Festival that draws over 100,000 visitors. Additionally, you can enjoy the quaint shopping, unique dining, outstanding recreation (including a nationally recognized golf course), and yearlong entertainment options.
Enjoy the family-friendly community in the healthiest county in Iowa.
- Prior experience in driving tractor-trailers and other ag related equipment.
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!