Financial Planning and Systems Analyst
This manufacturing organization is located in the Sioux Falls, SD area within a great community, and offers an innovative place to work, with a great team of employees that exude a strong work ethic, which produces impeccable products. This company holds their customer’s satisfaction at a high level, and strives to exceed their expectations. They have not only grown to be recognized nationwide, but also have received numerous awards.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- $70,000 - $85,000 +
- 15% Bonus Potential
- Profit Sharing in year 2 of up to 16%, which has paid out the last 20 years.
- Full benefits package: health plan including dental and vision (family plans available), life, flex reimbursement plan, disability insurance, fitness center benefits, PTO, 10 paid holidays, EAP, bereavement leave, military leave, FMLA.
- 401k plan.
- Award-winning manufacturer.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the CFO.
- Manage and lead the accounting & finance department in financial systems.
- Oversee the general ledger and financial reporting systems.
- Manage the key reports for financial reporting.
- Be the go-to person in the company on ERP data.
- Monitor and implement policies and procedures.
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
Sioux Falls, SD area
What do you love to do in your free time? No matter your preference of entertainment this community has it covered. The Sioux Falls area is a sport enthusiast dream town! Considering your family? Take them on the city bike trails, or to one of the many annual family friendly festivals. Not to mention the countless number of city parks, and a public safety department that is rated one of the best. You’ll never be bored with exciting night life, hundreds of restaurants and big name acts coming to the Washington Pavilion and Sioux Falls Convention Center. Rapid growth is happening all around and in Sioux Falls as well as an affordable place to live! Great schools, churches, and programs to become a part of, make this your home today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or similar background.
- 5+ Years of Related Experience.
- Possess strong organization skills and excellent communication skills.
- Experience with financial reporting systems such as Nvision Qlikview.
FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.ercjobs.com!