Financial Reporting Manager
A world-wide successful company that uses innovative technology for new agronomic solutions. They are growing exponentially and seeking to add a Financial Reporting Manager. Here employees enjoy open communication and teamwork atmosphere.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Fun and flexible work environment.
- Excellent Compensation Package.
- Management Bonus.
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays, Educational Reimbursement Program, Scholarship Program for Dependent Children, EAP, Employee Discount Program.
- Employee Service Award Program with Incentives.
- Employee Events.
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Relocation Package Available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- 3 Direct Reports.
- Manage the financial reporting and consolidation processes.
- Review and analyze financial information, ensure accurate, timely and complete summaries of financial data.
Located in a beautiful community Milford of over 1,500 residents and is just a short drive away from several larger cities and attractions including 2 hours to Chicago or Indianapolis, 1 hour to Fort Wayne or South Bend. Enjoy short commute times with all the big city amenities nearby. There are annual community events and festivals, including Milford Fest, car show, variety of live entertainment, rides and food vendors. Great health care and education options, parks, restaurants, affordable housing and low cost of living makes Milford a great place to live and work.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
- Accounting Experience.
- CPA/CMA – preferred, or ability to complete CPA in the future.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Previous ERP Experience.
- Ability to work with high volume data for multiple locations.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants! (605) 428-6150 or email email@example.com
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of finance and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!