Fire Protection System Designer
Our client is one of the most recommended and respected heating and cooling contractors within the tristate area and has been around for over 70 years. If you have Fire Protection System Design experience and looking for stability a company like our client can offer and want to work with one of the most committed team of staff then give me a call today.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $25/hour + (DOE).
- Profit Sharing Opportunities.
- Full Benefits Package: Health, Short & Long Term Disability, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance and more.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Using AutoCAD and Sprinkler CAD to design fire sprinkler systems, provide detailed drawings and assembly drawings for bid purposes, sales and installation in the field.
- Work with field supervisor and project managers to make the necessary changes and also provide them clear direction.
- Provide plans and other information that would be submitted for bid and sales purposes.
- Provide material lists and punchout documentation for project completion.
- AAS in computer aided drafting or an equivalent of training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 Years Experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Ability to use Sprinkler CAD and Revit preferred.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email [email protected]!