Fire Protection Designer
With headquarters in the Twin Cities, our client has become one of the most sought offer companies to provide fire suppression system design, service, maintenance and installation. They are seeking a Fire Protection Designer to design water-based fire protection systems.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $50,000 - $75,000
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, 401k, ESOP
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Design and coordination of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems.
- Drafting/layout of fire protection systems.
- Code Interpretation.
- Coordinate with Architects, Engineers, Construction personnel and building officials.
- Procurement of materials, supplies, coordinate deliveries and needs with personnel in the field.
- 5+ years of Sprinkler System Design – Preferred.
- Knowledge of NFPA Standards and International Fire Codes.
- Knowledge of International Building Codes and UL & FM Directories.
- Use of AutoCAD, HydraCAD and/or AutoSPRNK.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior field experience would be helpful.
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!