Fire Sprinkler Project Manager
Our client is one of the most recommended and respected heating and cooling contractors within the tristate area and has been around for over 70 years. If you have experience and certification and a desire to work for a growing and stable company then we need to talk.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $75,000 + (DOE).
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Benefits Package: health, disability (short & long term), dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Life insurance, tuition assistance and more!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Determine project needs in conjunction with clients and other produce an accurate and through estimated of work that needs to be performed.
- Coordinate with in house personnel, vendors and outside contractor to produce a price sensitive estimate, other cots, and materials and personnel availability.
- Create and monitor budgets for awarded projects.
- Manage change orders, project documents and details through project completion.
- Develop personnel timelines for scheduling purposes.
Sioux Falls, SD area
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, camping, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- This area offers clean, safe and attractive communities to live in, at an affordable price.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- AAS in Project Management, Business or industry related field.
- 5 Years Fire Sprinkler Experience in estimating, project development and project management.
- Must have NICET Level III Certification.
- Working knowledge of NFPA Standards, International Building Code, and International Fire Code.
- Understanding of local and state fire and building codes.
Candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!