Fire Sprinkler Project Manager
Our client is one of the most recommended and respected heating and cooling contractors within the tristate area and has been around for over 70 years. If you have experience and certification and a desire to work for a growing and stable company then we need to talk.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $75,000 + (DOE).
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Benefits Package: health, disability (short & long term), dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Life insurance, tuition assistance and more!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Determine project needs in conjunction with clients and other produce an accurate and through estimated of work that needs to be performed.
- Coordinate with in house personnel, vendors and outside contractor to produce a price sensitive estimate, other cots, and materials and personnel availability.
- Create and monitor budgets for awarded projects.
- Manage change orders, project documents and details through project completion.
- Develop personnel timelines for scheduling purposes.
Sioux Falls, SD area
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do. If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, camping, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- This area offers clean, safe and attractive communities to live in, at an affordable price.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- AAS in Project Management, Business or industry related field.
- 5 Years Fire Sprinkler Experience in estimating, project development and project management.
- Must have NICET Level III Certification.
- Working knowledge of NFPA Standards, International Building Code, and International Fire Code.
- Understanding of local and state fire and building codes.
Candidates must be US Citizens or permanent residents of the US.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!