Fleet Manager & Equipment Sales
Our client is a growing company that works hard to stay ahead of the curve for their customers to go above and beyond with the equipment they produce. Based in the Midwest and with multiple locations this company is innovative and is set for a future of success, join their team today.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - $90,000 + Guaranteed first year wage.
- Sales Commission Structure through parts, service, rental and equipment sales.
- Auto Allowance of $600-$700 per month.
- Laptop, Cell Phone
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Work to increase the sales of equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer relationships by making recommendations, assist with demos, and follow up on their needs.
- You will be assigned a territory and meet the company’s expectations of goals, staying up to date on the market, competitors, etc.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Experience with material handling sales – preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to create and organize a selling plan.
- Proficient with computer skills.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING