Our client has been an industry leader for over a century, they take great pride in their commitment and dedication to produce quality products. Recently they have expanded and have multiple facilities that will allow them to better assist their customers. Here you can enjoy a family-friendly work environment and an opportunity to grow within the organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $125,000 - $150,000 +
- Competitive Benefits Package: Health, Dental and Vision.
- Relocation Assistance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Consult, lead and coach management team.
- Set budgeting and financial goals.
- Set company plant goals.
- Work directly with board members.
- Encourage and empower employees.
- This flourishing community sits alongside the Zumbro River; here opportunities blossom and this is a place where many people call home.
- Once named the “ Best Small City in America” this city offer below national average cost of living with the perks of living in the state of Minnesota such as no sales tax on clothing, groceries, or medicine.
- As a resident of this area you will have the chance to take advantage of all the events and entertainment that take place here. Enjoy everything from baseball games to the symphony orchestra. Water recreation thrives in the state of 10,000 lakes, take pleasure in kayaking down the Zumbro River or boat on the only natural lake in the area. For all the athletes out there, young and old, you can benefit from the fitness centers, sports complexes, or join one of the many leagues of various sports in the community or enroll your kids in a league. On a nice day you could hit the links at one of the many golf courses in the area. However, if swinging sticks isn’t your thing, you could jaunt over to one of the nearby disc golf courses.
- Hunting and fishing are common in this area, for obvious reasons. Here you can fish year round and hunt varies game of the Midwest.
- For the little tykes there are various public and private schools to choose from as well as post secondary institutions.
- This community is sought out by travelers to make their vacation spot, but you can call it home!
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Dairy, Microbiology, Agri-Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience within the dairy industry.
- SQF, HACCP Certification.
- PQCI Certification – preferred.
Partner / Executive Search Professional
Phone: (605) 428-6149
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.