General Manager – Sioux Falls, SD AreaBy ERCJobs In
Located in the Sioux Falls area, this Ag company offers a great work environment and low turnover rate with their staff.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $120,000 - $130,000 +
- Benefits Package including Health
- Paid Holidays
- Company Truck, Cell, Ipad
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the coop’s operations, ensure business is done in a way that supports the company’s operations and success.
- Oversee team members and ensure excellent delivery of services.
- Maintain a high level of reporting.
- Make recommendations on policy and process.
- Problem-solve under pressure.
Sioux Falls, SD Area
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Experience in the Ag industry.
- Supervisory or management experience in a co-op setting.
- Ability to have good working relationships and build professional relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the co-op business.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING