Grain / Agronomy Location Manager
This company has a long-standing history made up of success, dedication and integrity. They remain progressive and offer a number of services and quality products.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great work environment, excellent management, and friendly staff.
- $65,000 - $75,000 +
- Potential Incentives / Bonuses
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Accountable for overseeing the daily operations of the facility.
- Oversee and motivate a small staff.
- Manage warehouse, inventory, chemical, fertilizers, seed, and feed.
- Handle grain, safety compliance.
- Prepare accounting records.
- Operate company equipment.
LeMars, IA Area
LeMars, IA also known as the Ice Cream Capital of the World, always has something going on; regardless, of what your interest are there is something for you. For outdoor recreation enjoy local camping, outdoor swimming pool, parks, golf course, trails, skate bark and local hunting and fishing. For a night out grab something to eat at one of the many chain or locally owned restaurants, attend the Olson Cultural Event Center that holds all sorts of events, or any of the entertaining events going on.
When you are part of this community you will feel right at home, LeMars prides itself on great schools, excellent quality of life, exceptional business climate and the dedication it has to make the community the best it can be. They continue to grow while never losing that hometown sensibility.
- Must have strong Grain Operations Background.
- Agronomy Knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with dispatching Agronomy Equipment.
- Ability to manage the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Loading / Unloading trucks.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
ERC Ag Division
Springfield, SD 57062
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!