Grain Location Manager
Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located near the Hawarden, Iowa area, and currently looking to fill a full-time position for a driven Location Manager for their Grain facility. Work for one of the best in the industry.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great people and great work environment!
- $50,000 - $75,000 + DOE
- Bonus Potential
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement opportunities available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location, a small staff, and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Manage warehouse, inventory, chemicals, fertilizers, seed, feed and documentation of the facility.
- Assist in training and hiring new personnel for the location.
- Oversee and organize the schedules of Custom Applicators.
- Inside and outside sales of chemical, seed and fertilizer.
- Operate company equipment as necessary.
- Prepare accounting records.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment.
Hawarden, IA with just over 2,500 people is a great rural community with friendly people that will great you with a warm welcome, with some of the conveniences of the city and the pleasures of the country. Enjoy fishing, hunting, golf , many recreational activities for all ages. This community offers some chain restaurants, but also some great bistros and pubs. This area and the surrounding communities offer low cost of living, excellent school and medical facilities, and opportunities for anyone.
- Experience in Grain and/or Agronomy setting.
- Ag Degree preferred.
- Supervisory/Management experience a plus.
- Applicant should have attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
- Must have Valid Driver’s License, Class A CDL.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!