Grain Location Manager
Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located in the Inwood, Iowa area, and currently looking to fill a full-time position for a driven Location Manager for their Grain facility. Work for one of the best in the industry.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great people and great work environment!
- $65,000 - $75,000 +
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement opportunities available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will oversee the location, a small staff, and assist with customers to provide the services of the company.
- Manage warehouse, chemicals, fertilizers, seed and feed.
- Assist in training and hiring new personnel for the location.
- Oversee and organize the schedules of Custom Applicators.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location.
- Manage documentation of the facility.
- Prepare accounting records.
- Operate equipment.
Tucked in the corner of Northwest Iowa there are many communities and rural areas to choose from; many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
This area offers one of the top high schools nationwide with excellent academic programs.
If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Grain or Agronomy Experience.
- Valid Driver’s License – Class A CDL.
- Ag Degree preferred.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Applicant should have attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!