Grain Marketing Specialist – Northwest IABy ERCJobs In
GRAIN MARKETING SPECIALIST
Well-rooted and in business for over 100 years; this Midwest leader in full service agriculture has the big name with the small town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you. If you are a committed and an innovative team player that likes different day-to-day operations, apply today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $75,000 - $100,000
- Bonus Program
- Benefits package including health/dental/ vision (Single and Family Plans available); chiropractor, 401K, life, disability, additional insurance and an excellent retirement plan.
- Clothing Allowance
- PTO, 6 Paid Holidays, Sick Leave, Funeral Leave
- Company Discount
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Originate the grain of the company’s locations.
- Stay up to date on the grain markets.
- Maintain customer relationships, work with producers and new customers.
- Work to meet company goals and deadlines.
Tucked in the corner of Northwest Iowa there are many communities and rural areas to choose from; many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
This area offers one of the top high schools nationwide with excellent academic programs.
If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ag related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 3+ Years Experience in the grain industry, agri-business or related field.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING