A large Ag organization in the Aberdeen, SD area is constantly growing and showing success year after year. They strive to offer their employees one of the best team working environments and offer their customers the best service and products.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation – DOE
- Very competitive Benefits Package: health, vision/dental, pension plan, 401k, clothing allowance, PTO, Holidays, Education Assistance and more!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Analyze and monitor the industry/market on all levels to make profitable decisions for their location’s customers.
- Purchase and hedge grain.
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers, producers, and elevators.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Fulfill accounting obligations that accompany grain purchase.
Aberdeen, SD area
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your buddies or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.<
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt and to fish within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age, within the region as well as low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- 3+ years Grain merchandising experience – preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!