Diverse, integrity, well rooted and in business for over 100 years; those are just a few ways to describe our client. This Midwest leader in full service agriculture has the big name with the small town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you. If you are a committed and an innovative team player that likes different day-to-day operations, apply today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great staff and work environment.
- $65,000 - $80,000 + DOE
- Full Benefits Package: Health Insurance, Life Insurance – 2x’s annual salary, PTO, Paid Vacation, excellent 401k plan, and more!
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This role will analyze and monitor the industry/market on all levels to make profitable decisions for their location’s customers.
- Acquire grain accounts.
- Purchase and hedge grain.
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers, producers, and elevators.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Fulfill accounting obligations that accompany grain purchase.
- Ag related college degree – preferred.
- 3+ years of grain industry, agri-business, or related field experience.
- Knowledge of hedging grain.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!