GRAIN SUPERINTENDENT /Location Manager
Diverse, integrity, well rooted and in business for over 100 years; those are just a few ways to describe our client. This Midwest leader in full service agriculture has the big name with the small town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you. If you are a committed and an innovative team player that likes different day-to-day operations, apply today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- They retain their excellent by offering them a competitive compensation package along with a full benefits package.
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonuses.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available for a driven individual.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Manage and track preventative maintenance for the company.
- Manage the grain inventory and condition; while positioning the grain in the facility to maximize market value.
- Oversee and coordinate inbound and outbound loading of grain.
- Administer record keeping and monitor budgets.
- Assist in meeting the goals of the facility.
• The ideal candidate should have a couple years of experience with grain or a recent grad with a solid grain internship.
• Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Candidate should be self-motivated and possess leadership skills.