Our client is a successful and growing business dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located near the Sac City, Iowa area, and currently looking to fill a full-time position for a driven Grain Superintendent. When you work for our client you are working for the best in the business.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work in a fun and friendly environment, you are family here; while getting to work with other top professionals.
- $55,000 - $65,000 +
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Work attire allowance.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Supervise small staff.
- Manage and track preventative maintenance for the company.
- Manage the grain inventory and condition; while positioning the grain in the facility to maximize market value.
- Oversee and coordinate inbound and outbound loading of grain.
- Administer record keeping and monitor budgets.
- Assist in meeting the goals of the facility.
- Potentially oversee some Agronomy Operations as well.
- The ideal candidate should have a couple years of experience with grain or a recent grad with a solid grain internship.
- Farming background or ag degree.
- Knowledge of grain flow, weighing and grading procedures.
- Must have a Class A CDL, endorsement – preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess leadership skills.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.