Human Resources Manager
Our client specializes in high-speed milling to close tolerance. They offer major savings for their customers who may be buying costly investment castings, die cast items, or purchasing machined components from a typical machine shop. They machine all items from high quality bar or plate, and are able to hold down costs as no additional setup costs are required. In comparison to castings, they can incorporate engineering changes quickly at minimal costs, offer short start-up times without expensive die investments or die maintenance costs, and provide a consistent, high quality product. One of their specialties is the elimination of expensive, long lead-time castings by machining the product from solid aluminum blocks.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $70,000 - $90,000 + Potential 10% Bonus
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability, 401k and Roth plans with Employer Match.
- 8 Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Vacation Leave.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Be the point of contact for all HR issues and functions.
- Oversees staff training, onboarding and recruiting.
- Engages with tech school and other agencies to secure quality employees for the company.
- Administers all benefits.
- Works with other supervisors assisting them in enforcement of policies and procedures, evaluations of employees and corrective action for employees.
- Works with local community area and organizations to provide a favorable impression of the company and what it has to offer for a work culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 4+ Years Experience in a Human Resources management type position.
- Manufacturing experience would be a plus.
- Professional certifications preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and possess exceptional people skills.
- Ability to represent the company within and outside the organization.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!