Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Manufacturing industry, and they continue to be a growing organization. They are now seeking to add a HR Manager to their team in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area. If you are ready to start a great career and work for a top-notch company, there has never been a better time!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- $80,000 - $95,000 +
- Limited Bonus
- Benefits Package: medical PPO, dental, a flex spending account, life and AD&D, Disability, Healthy Lifestyle Discounts, and Adoption Assistance Plan.
- Vacations & Paid Holidays.
- Pension plan and matching 401k plan!
- Advancement Opportunities!!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position is responsible for the employee staffing, relations, and training for the facility (100 employees, 31 salaried).
- Be knowledgeable of all compensation and programs, benefits, policies, procedures, and legal compliance in accordance with the business operation.
- You will be responsible for running monthly reviews and reports and make recommendations to better the business.
- Investigate injury issues or internal/external complaints and ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Other duties as assigned.
Sioux Falls, SD area
What do you love to do in your free time? No matter your preference of entertainment this community has it covered. The Sioux Falls area is a sport enthusiast dream town! Considering your family? Take them on the city bike trails, or to one of the many annual family friendly festivals. Not to mention the countless number of city parks, and a public safety department that is rated one of the best. You’ll never be bored with exciting night life, hundreds of restaurants and big name acts coming to the Washington Pavilion and Sioux Falls Convention Center. Rapid growth is happening all around and in Sioux Falls as well as an affordable place to live! Great schools, churches, and programs to become a part of, make this your home today!
- 5+ years experience in a Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Human Resources – preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Experience in evaluation procedures, formulating policies, and developing and implementing new strategies.
- Experience in a Manufacturing facility a MUST.
- Knowledge of all levels of employment, wage, and salary laws.
- Ability to analyze and assess training and development needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants! (605) 428-6150 or email email@example.com
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of human resource management, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!